Foundations of ORM
This course is a comprehensive program designed to equip participants with the knowledge, skills, and tools to effectively identify, assess, and mitigate operational risks in a continuously changing environment. This certificate program lays the foundation of knowledge that will help propel your career in risk management. It is the first certificate in what will be a suite of certificate courses that will incrementally increase in specialization and increasingly challenge you to push your own boundaries.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the fundamentals of operational risk management and its significance in modern organizations
- Identify key operational risks commonly faced by businesses across various industries
- Learn how to assess and quantify operational risks using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Develop strategies to mitigate operational risks and enhance the resilience of an organization
- Explore risk appetite and tolerance concepts to align risk management with organizational objectives
- Familiarize yourself with regulatory requirements and best practices in operational risk management
- How to inspire and empower stakeholders to yield higher quality meaningful operational risk outcomes
- Gain a new appreciation for the beauty of operational risk
Who Will Benefit?
- Professionals and managers from various industries who are involved in risk management, internal auditing, compliance, and governance roles
- Individuals seeking to enhance their knowledge of operational risk management to advance their careers or transition into risk management positions.
- Individuals seeking to find purpose and meaning in their operational risk roles
The Foundations of ORM certificate course is only available in instructor-led interactive online cohorts.