Introduction to ORM
This course will explain the foundational elements of an effective Operational Risk Management Framework and inspire you to champion operational risk management within your organization.
What You’ll Learn
- What the key and emerging operational risks are that threaten organizations’ operational resilience, reputation, and ability to achieve strategic objectives
- The key characteristics of an effective operational risk governance model
- What the foundational elements of an effective Operational Risk Management Framework are and how they work together to enable 360-degree visibility into operational risk exposures
Who Will Benefit?
- Individuals with < 3 years of practical operational risk management experience
- Individuals within first line of defence who contribute to execution of the ORM Framework within their area(s) of responsibility
Introduction to ORM is available in both a self-paced model (8 – 12 hours), or in an instructor-led interactive online cohort (6 weeks).
- Tuesdays 12:00-1:00pm EST
- Wednesdays 3:00-4:00pm
- Thursdays 6:00-7:00pm EST
Self-Paced Online Learning, Interactive Online Cohort – Nov. 2023, Interactive Online Cohort – Oct. 2023