Foundations of RCM
This course is a comprehensive program designed to equip participants with the knowledge, skills, and tools to effectively identify, assess, and mitigate regulatory risks in a continuously changing environment. This certificate program lays the foundation of knowledge that will help propel your career in Compliance or make you a more well-rounded professional in Risk. It is the first certificate in what will be a suite of certificate courses that will incrementally increase in specialization and increasingly challenge you to push your own boundaries.
What You’ll Learn
- Gain a thorough understanding of the regulatory environment, including OSFI’s E-13 Guideline and the importance of regulatory compliance for organizations
- Understand the fundamentals of regulatory compliance management and its significance in modern organizations
- Learn how to design and implement robust compliance frameworks that align with organizational goals and values
- Develop compliance risk and control assessment and monitoring procedures to proactively identify compliance gaps and pressure on compliance risk appetite and tolerance
- Develop strategies to mitigate regulatory risks and enhance the resilience of the organization
- Explore risk appetite and tolerance concepts to align compliance risk management with organizational objectives
- Explore strategies for fostering a culture of compliance and ethical behavior within the organization
- Familiarize yourself with regulatory requirements and best practices in regulatory compliance management
- Understand the role of technology in RCM and the implementation of compliance management systems
- Enhance skills to effectively interact and maintain healthy and productive relationships with regulators, stakeholders, and internal teams
Who Will Benefit?
- Professionals and managers from various industries who are involved in risk management, internal auditing, compliance, and governance roles
- Individuals seeking to enhance their knowledge of regulatory compliance management to advance their careers or transition into compliance-related positions
- Individuals seeking to find new purpose and meaning in their Compliance programs
The Foundations of RCM certificate course is only available in instructor-led interactive online cohorts.